Alto Garda Trekking
A week long horse riding
The two 2-hour excursions go through the hill surrounding Scuderia Castello.
You’ll enjoy breathtaking views and traditional villages on the way. You and your horse will have the time to bond and become good friends to get ready for the trekking days.
For the next three days we’ll visit Alto Garda Park and Val Vestino, its valleys and lore, stopping at local “trattorie” or bringing high quality food and beverages for a pic nic.
Through Valvestino lake, the Alps and Garda ways, you’ll enjoy ancient Roman and Austrian tracks going all down the valleys and up to the plateaus.
Total trekking hours: 16 to 19, riding for about 75 km and 2800 mt of height differences.
In order to participate you must know that:
– There are must-walk stretches of road.
– The riders must be able to mount on and off by themselves.
– The riders’ line must be maintained from start to finish.
– There might be delays or possible re-routing due to dangerous obstacles.
During the check in time we’ll have a quick briefing about dates and timetable of horse trekking.
In case of bad weather Scuderia Castello might change the schedule in order to keep guests and horses safe.
What the package includes:
- 7 nights, breakfast incl.
- 2 nights spent in local accommodations on the way
- 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- 1 two-hour long excursion
- 3 day trekking
- personal room
- luggage transportation and support car
- suitable for experienced horsewomen/horsemen